The SuperSeal Mfg. Ltd. SUPER SCREEN allows unrestricted air flow and natural light through door openings up to 12′ x 12′. It creates a screened barrier that stops birds, bugs and rodents from entering your facility, thus improving product quality, employee comfort, safety and productivity. The fabric is weather, abrasion and rot-resistant. The SUPER SCREEN door consists of 14-gauge steel guide / side frame and incorporates a bottom latching mechanism. Internal wind stabilizer bars and canopy are also standard.
- The Series 8000 Bug Door will suit door openings up to and including 12′ x 12′.
- Allows unrestricted air flow and natural light.
- High quality vinyl coated polyester screening with optimal mesh size.
- Screening is flame retardant and has a high tear and tensile strength.
- Screening is weather, abrasion and rot resistant.
- Door consists of 14-gauge steel guide / side frame track, complete with canopy.
- Chain weighted bottom bar provides positive bottom seal.
- The door is operated manually by means of handle and pull chain and is balanced by counter weights.
- Can be mounted in front of an exterior door (Example: Shipping & Receiving door).
- Provides an interior barrier between production departments.
- Wind load stabilizer bars.
- Custom modifications available.
- Fully enclosed steel frame with nylon brush gasketing.
- Other fabrics available upon request.
- Projection frame.
- Between jambs mounting.
- Galvanized steel frame.
- 1″ keyed shaft.