The 8500 LC high-speed roll-up door is the optimum solution for quick access through openings up to 16′ wide x 18′ high. The 8500 LC is designed for high volume, high speed traffic, interior applications, in commercial, industrial, or refrigerated applications. Its simple construction will outlast and outperform the competition. The high speed roll-up door provides an effective barrier against energy loss, thereby improving productivity and employee comfort. The new 8500 LC door boasts a state of the art “SuperLogic NT” system that is user programmable. Single speeds of 32” per second and a programmable dual speed of 50” per second. Standard reversing devices include: a jamb mounting Photo Eye, Wireless Electronic Reversing Edge and Bottom Bar Impact Sensor.
- The breakaway soft bottom bar allows for smooth and gentle opening and closing of the high speed door, very popular with employees.
- Door self repairs into guides
- Wind Ribs prevent blowouts from negative pressure or wind gusts.
- The wireless bottom bar features a reversing edge and impact sensor that are virtually maintenance free. This saves time and money!
- Now with “SuperLogic NT”, this control panel is fully programmable with a multifunctional LCD display withe LED indicators that continually shows the status of the door.
The “SuperEdge” reversing system is unique to Super-Seal doors. Temperature change has little to no effect on its sensitivity…Result…reduced service calls!
The 8500 Series Doors are quite simply the most technologically advanced doors on the market today. Now with “SuperLogic III Plus ”, this control panel is fully programmable with a multifunctional LCD display that continually shows the status of the door. It features two language settings, English / French, digitally controlled limit adjustment and simplified troubleshooting.