Designed for door openings up to 10’-0” W x 11’-2” H, the Series DW allows complete and unobstructed access to the full width and height of the trailer interior and shipping door while providing outstanding weather protection. The trailers back through the vertical pads forming a wiper seal that hugs the trailer’s sides with header curtain that sits on top of the trailer unit, thus allowing full access to the height of the trailer. The resilient vertical foam pads, with removable inward vertical panels, create a tight seal that blocks out foul weather, insect, dust, dirt and may reduce pilferage while saving money on energy costs. Dock seals help productivity by increasing safety, protecting personnel, products and equipment.
Series Dock Wedge (DW) Product Details:
- Series DW standard dimensions for door openings 10’ -0”W x 11’-2“ H are 140” wide x 140” high (O.D.) with a 24” projection, and a 36”drop header curtain.
- Seals trailer 12’8” to 13’6” high from grade with a dock height of 48”.
- Designed for standard 5” bumper projection.
- Has (2) two 11’ high x 8” face vertical pads with removable inward panels and (1) one head frame with curtain.
- Exclusive Phantom Draft Pads, pyramid type.
- Vertical inward panels are removable with inward attachment.
- Double layer of fabric on impact area
- Longer drop curtain
- Tapered Units
- Extended projection
- Higher or Wider units
- Two Types of Super Snug
- Common member unit
- Inflatable Header
- Monofilament Fabric
- Galvanized Steel Frame (no wood)
- Extra Projection
- DW Combo
- DW Combo 2 (chain)
- DW Combo 3 (Inflatable)
- DW Combo 4 (Adjustable)