Air Curtains keep unconditioned air, fumes and dust from entering through open doorways, save energy and create healthy comfortable environments. Because Berner Air Curtains employ the correct balance of Volume, Velocity and Uniformity, an unheated unit has an average payback of two years or less!
Berner Air Curtains can be installed suspended from the ceiling, around door tracks, wall mounted or vertically mounted along the side of the opening. The discharge nozzle with directional vanes can be adjusted to achieve optimal performance. When the door opens, an automatic door switch can activate the air door/air curtain providing the stream of air to stop the elements from entering the building. When the door closes air curtain can be deactivated. There are many configurations available to operate Berner Air Curtains.
- HVAC i.e. Grocery stores, retail commercial applications & new construction
- Loading Docks/Industrial Units ie. Retrofits, design builds and replacement units
- Food Service Industry- ie. restaurants, drive-thru, kitchens, back door units and doorways where product passes through often; reducing dust, contaminants and insects.
Key Features but not limited to:
- Wind stopping ability up to 30 mph (30ft max height on opennings)
- Helps reduce heat loss and condensation (Blocks approx. 80% of what comes in)
- Unheated, Electric, Steam/Hot Water or Gas Heat units available
- All units shipped fully assembled and factory tested prior to shipping
- Durable construction
- Excellent manufacturer customer support
- Corrosion-duty equipment available (i.e. Wash down applications)
- Custom-air curtains available
- Proven, AMCA certified performance (Air Movement Control Association International)
- Best warranty on the market (5 yrs parts warranty on unheated units & 2 yrs parts warranty on heated units)
- Creates a more comfortable environment for employees and customers
- Saves energy, by keeping the heating and cooling inside the building
- Allows easy access through openings, increasing productivity and safety
- Improves indoor air quality by keeping fumes, insects and dust out
- Reduces door maintenance due to stabilizing the conditions around the opening
Call us directly Toll Free: 1-800-337-3239 to discovery more about Berner Air Curtains or contact your local dealer for more details.