Super Seals’ exclusive Rain Deflector is the perfect solution to keep your docks dry in inclement weather. The Rain Deflector provides a perfect seal from the dock to the trailer roof thus directing the rain off to the sides.The result is a safer working environment and reduced cargo damage or contamination. Workers will also be pleased with their improved conditions.
Available in three models the RD-10, RD-11 and the RD-12 can be used with or without a dock seal. The Rain Deflector has a standard unit projection of 34” and a standard header curtain drop of 36”. Impact ends are reinforced with PVC coated and impregnated material made of woven multifilament polyester. As a truck reverses towards the loading dock, the Rain Deflector swings up providing a seal to the top of the trailer.
- Eiminates wet, slippery conditions on docks & helps protect product from damage.
- Flexible rotating pad compresses across top of trailer providing a tight seal, keeping the wet
weather outside while maintaining indoor climate.
- Cover material – Exclusive SS90-1 (40oz. Vinyl) with tough Monofilament cover on outside edges.
- Header canopy made with pressure treated wood frame with galvanized side support frames.
- Easy to install with no maintenance required.